Saturday, August 23, 2008

no rain in sight

I'm not sure who is more pitiful waiting for Tropical Storm (not so organized hurricane) Fay's spin-off of rain:

Joe or Ellie?

Here is Joe.
He just watches the radar.
No rain in sight.
No boating in sight.
It's like it is mocking & taunting him.

Ellie is taking it a little better..err, kinda


I got her this umbrella in preparation of the rain.......and also after a slight incident with my umbrella...which, uh, we'll leave it at this blurry picture.

So she has been dying to use it properly, but because there is so much wind, it's more of just a novelty. can you tell below? she is also opening it in the car. I was driving along & realized she was so quiet? no tv? hmmmm. I look back & there she is. Waitin. For the rain. In the car.

and.....she's not done. AKA, Mary Poppins.



Even Jay...has a rain dance, teeeheee.


We will keep you posted on the rain.

Have a great week!

No comments: