Monday, September 8, 2008

boo!


So it will be THAT time of year again.



Yep, Halloween. Above are Joe's pumpkins from last year. The big question has now doubled in size...COSTUMES. FUN!!! Last year, they were the Tortoise & the Hare. it was cute & fun.


Although..Ellie HATED the ears...here she is below...i made her wear them. she is mad!


This year for her?? I don't know? I may let her decide what to dress as. My guess is that she will pick a princess or a mermaid. I swear, to convince a 3 year old to do anything but what they have already decided--you need to be in sales!


And what about MAX? he always gets left behind...
I don't know that max will live up to being SPIDEY DOG. This Jack Russell is way cooler than him....lol

He may be better as a Tarancha-Pet.



For Jay..
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. He can't argue yet. He can't decide. He can't walk yet either. So he is ALL mine to dress up however i want. LOL. Another note: HE FINALLY has a few teeth and they are the...you guessed it, vampire teeth! Just like Ellie's first teeth. So-maybe a vampire? OR Ehhh, i don't know.
I can't make him a car freshener....or a whoopi cushion. WHAT ARE YOU GONNA BE?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ruth says: my favorite are the car air-freshener and the whoopie cushion just for laughs. hee hee.

Leslie Gilbreath said...

I'm totally with Ruth- the car air freshener for sure!!! I have never seen one before- too funny! He would totally win best costume!

supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

HIlarous!!!!!! THe spider man. I am findin It it for fern.

Sara said...

I like the puppy at the bottom...because every time I see him I want to pet him. So does Maggie apparently!
(in a good way! He is a cutie!!)

supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

We are going to be...

wait.. for it...












BEAVERS!

AHHHH

Melissa said...

I have a super cute Dumbo costume that would be perfect for Ellie- if you want it. I'll bring it Sat. it's too big for Gem until next year.