Thursday, May 29, 2008

floating fun

Ellie is doing great in her swim class, except for the fact that she cries during 99% of the lesson. I also wait in another room, except when i peep at her from the outside window...so technically, i have no idea. They just tell me she is doing good, LOL.

So I popped in at the end of class to see her floating. She also learned to hold onto the side let go, go underwater & float back up. Exciting stuff!!! Just in time for summer too! Here is the video......

1 comment:

supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

DEAR ELLIE,
You are a fish. I am so proud of you all floatin and stuff!!!! I can't even do that!!! We can't wait to meet you and go swimming. Maybe you can teach Emma some of that good stuff!! Keep working hard!! Get those stickers!!!
eMMA and peyton's mommy.

d
TOo sweet carrie... how FABULOUS!