Thursday, May 8, 2008

Picture Day

Today is picture day at school. I put Ellie in this adorable frooooffy dress. I know everyone thinks their kid is the cutest in the world--but really, she looks like a little Gymboree or Baby Gap model she is so cute!!
Seriously....she is totally cuter than that girl!! LOL


She is having a total blast wearing it too. "Like a princess" as she would say. People, it actually has crinoline in it. If you don't know what that is, it's the fluffy stuff that you generally wear under wedding dresses to make them puffy.

I tried taking pictures of them this morning together---it's so hard to get both of them to, #1 LOOK at the camera at the same time and #2, SMILE too. so here is what i got.

He's not too sure about being held by her? Hahaa.


Miss Tomeka, her teacher took this of us this morning. she is pretending to be shy--don't let her fool you!




I didn't forget my little man, either. He has a cute little sweater outfit...but I took it off before I left because it is bound to get something on it. He is so sweet & smiley these days. His personality is really starting to bloom as a happy baby who likes to be entertained. He sits back & watches a lot--almost like he is thinking about what is going on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute!! I love Ellie's dress!

Cindy

supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

So pretty. I'm all about froof.
d