Thursday, October 9, 2008

2+2= 1small world

what are the odds?

This morning Cindy messaged me that she overheard someone talking about MY BLOG at the Mexican restaurant in Loganville last night??

Is there only 1 Mexican restaurant out there BTW? ???? LOL

So--of course I am more curious....well..what were they saying, what did she look like??? I didn't know i had readership? and i don't know if i'm creeped out or flattered?

after probing a little more...and after the description... & that they both live out there...LOL

i'm figuring out.....


It was Leslie!!!!! (at least I think?)

Just wanted to shout at you both--because i think it's strangely funny. Cindy is our old roommate and dearest friend from when we lived in midtown and worked at the watch store. Leslie is Ruth's (Joe's sister) BFF.

I'm gonna have to pull some old pics of both...fun, fun....bbbwwwwaaah. actually, i don't have any of leslie. ruth, you may have to do the honors on that one!! LOL

Have a great week!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ruth says: HILARIOUS!! I'll have to get the scoop from Leslie. If you really need a pic of her, I think you can grab one from her blogspot! ha ha!

Anonymous said...

this kind of makes me sound like a creepy eavesdropper! LOL

bring on the old pics!! i'm sure i have some good ones of you too!! lol

carrie said...

you are not a creepy eavesdropper and you always took such nice photos. :))))

carrie said...

I don't even 100 percent know it was her???? Leslie? Hola? Lol.

Leslie Gilbreath said...

I told you I loved that post...so much that I am telling my friends at Mexican to check it out. Keep an ear out...I may be sending more people your way :)