Tuesday, October 28, 2008

playing catch-up

So the posts have been far & few in between....and it will likely get worse!! haha. November is a busy month.
So, a little catching up...

The big race.... Joe & I ran the 1/2 marathon on the silver comet trail. 13.1 of flat.
Joe finished in 1:53

I did it in 2:10. I would've been 2 minutes faster, but i had a shoe tying issue. Overall, no complaints except that I'm super sore and avoid stairs like the plague. We both won medals!! I think it's my first.
Next race is the ING 1/2 marathon....and it's hilly so it will be a new challenge.

We visited a little pumpkin patch before heading to a pumpkin carving party on Saturday too...here are few pictures from that.

In all honesty, I'm just lazy about taking pictures lately??? I will take some tomorrow because Turner has the annual Halloween event---so we'll all be dressing up.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Congrats on finishing your marathon, I'm highly impressed with anyone who runs!

Can't wait to see the kiddos in their costumes! Elliana is a lobster today. Check our blog for a family picture on Friday!