Tuesday, January 20, 2009

happy birthday, ellie + more

i will update this later....in a rush. so i don't have edit/flow--you're getting raw thoughts.

i'm thankful for my healthy girl, Elise. i could go on forever & ever about how special she is and what she means to me. but we all know that people. she is me--just a smaller version. although she said "on my next birthday time, i will be big & tall like you?"

what makes her a little more special in my book (besides the date also coincides with Audrey Hepburns death, who is my ALL time favorite woman in history next to Jackie O, but that is a different post) is that she was born on Inauguration Day--for Bush....and today-- her 4th birthday also marks up there with pure history.

i had a shoot today at the airport for the Inauguration.

no matter your political affiliation, watching the world the watch history and being some tiny small part of it always feels good. i am proud of my family, my work and hopefully my small contribution to the world. I had the shooter take a picture of me with a newspaper that a very nice passenger gave me. this is pre-photoshop too.
sorry, i should've warned you--it's a sap of a post.


No comments: