Friday, January 30, 2009

Holiday of Luuvvvvvvvvvvvvve



Well it's that time of year again!!!

The huggy-lovey-dovey holiday of LOVE. I'm shooting our annual Valentine's Day photo this weekend. My mailing list has practically tripled in the last year with all my new "old" friends......from every corner of the world. I can't complain for having friends for a lifetime, literally. I love it.

I loved getting Valentine's as a kid. I think everyone deserves one in the mail....old school, right? Anyway, I'd love to send you one, just email me your mailing address.

Here are the last 2 years.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Chilson said...

I love getting your valentines in the mail every year...keep 'em coming.

MsYvone said...

Carrie, those are SO freaking ADORABLE! Love 2008's. just stunning!! (Deb Robey)