Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Jay's 9 month milestones

Jay is doing so much lately! It feels like he has hit 3 or 4 milestones in the last 2 weeks??! He loves eating REAL food. Peas, black beans, little pieces of meat, cut up fruit--pretty much anything. We won't talk about the dog food. He is also starting to pull up, cruise (slowly) and yes.....CRAWL. See for yourself.



TECHNICAL SIDE NOTE: for anyone that cares.
Our Flip video camera has been so handy. No complaints, until now.
Apparently, it's not audio compatible with a MAC? Yes, we are Mac people if you didn't already know this. We are not fans of the CTL+ALT+DELETE here in the Gildea household. I found a work around for the playback audio files in Quicktime. Apple offers Perian as the plug-in. Okay, so now I can at least HEAR my AVI files, but I can't edit them except in the Flip Video software--which is basically a cut on the front & back end. I still can't edit in iMovie. Haven't loaded FCP yet, so I don't know about that? Anyway, what this means for now, is that you'll have to deal with 1 or 2 videos that may be a little longer than I like versus 1 cleaned up video with music and all the nice edits. So, stay tuned because I will figure it out as soon as I can spend an afternoon working out my kinks & nagging the editors at work.
I feel for you, people. My voice annoys even me after watching it once.

THE SHOW MUST GO ON!
Bathtime. He likes hanging onto the side of the tub, and chewing on it.

I guess with 2 kids, I gotta get the biggest bang for my buck--especially that we are in the middle of a drought in Georgia. So yes, they get a bath together. We're not in Alabama people--so it's okay, right? LOL. plus, Jay giggles at her.


Have a safe & happy July 4th everyone!!!

2 comments:

Leslie Gilbreath said...

I think kiddos in the tub are soooo cute...don't worry we can't wait to co-bathe!

Melissa said...

Ok, so it just me or does it look like Ellie is trying to "water" Jay's boyish parts?