Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Grandma Jane's Pictures

Jane took a few great pictures when she visited for Memorial Day weekend. We had a very nice visit and our icing on the cake was our visit from the one & only.....MERMAID!!! This would be Carolyn. My near & dear friend who puts up with me for whatever reason. most of you reading this who are family are stuck with me., LOL...Carolyn just sticks to me & i'm happy to have her.

Anywhoooooo....Carolyn & Ellie enjoyed my hammock. It's my favorite place on earth these days besides getting a solid 8 hours of sleep, which, we ALL know will not happen for years (sniffle, sniffle)





A few of Jay enjoying the outdoors.....




hmmmmm, I don't have ANY of Ellie & Jay with Grandma Jane!?? Which is too bad because she is looking & feeling great!!

We did manage a trip to the park. Jay & I hung out at the dog park for Max (no pics, sorry) and Ellie tortured Jane with climbing on the playset ---some of it is nerve wracking because let's face it people, my kid is prone to falling down for no reason & the general-ness of "ouch, that looks like it hurt."


No comments: