Friday, June 27, 2008

a good friday

Since I've had a bustle of activity on the site the last few days, I didn't want to disappoint and not post SOMETHING...heeeheee. Plus, I suspect Miss Tomekia thinks we are stalking her in real life. So I took a couple this morning....

Since 1982 is comin' back in style, (FTLOG, please explain how & why mohawks are now fashionable!?!) please, notice the 1 pony tail on the side of her head.


Jay is so mobile lately. I will take video of him this weekend. He is starting to pull up and yes, even cruise. This is exciting stuff for parents! He loves this walker contraption that was built to run into adults feet and injure & annoy the sh*t outta us. I was putting Ellie in the car & he had this funny look like, "HEY, I'm coming, don't forget me!"
And poor old Max in the background. He looks so pitiful, doesn't he?
Don't let that little guy fool you. He & I have been frequenting the dog park in the evenings. It's like a daily happy hour for them-- running, sniffing and barking. general happy dog things.

I also came across this one from a few years ago & it makes me giggle. He was trying to get a treat or something out of my pocketbook & got stuck.


Last, but NOT LEAST......drumroll, applause & if you are a ZTA reading this, that clappy song that I'm not coordinated enough for....

I'd like to officially send out a big giant congrats to Missy, who just adopted a little girl--GEMMA KATHLEEN !!! As of my late night phone call Wednesday night from a very veklempt new grandmother, Missy is officially a MOM!!! Welcome to the world of sippycups & no sleep!

Sorry, gals, this was the only picture I could drag up of you two......that i can post on a family friendly site at least...(ehhhmm, Kathy, teehee)


Can't wait to meet Gemma!!! Missy, also came across this one. Sorry, but your expression made me laugh. It's clearly a few beers in and I obviously said something stupid......or you're just annoyed with me taking your picture. again. Come home soon!!!! I need someone to annoy & insult since April went MIA. (oops)

2 comments:

supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

That POOR DOG. You are EVIL to him .. I just know it. You can tell by that photo. I bet you let him chew gum and eat chocolate. Dog park? Only once a day? MOnstrous.



:)
LOL...

Melissa said...

OK, so you must realize that I have been awol since it has taken me THIS long to respond to your GOD awful pictures of me. Don't worry, payback will come in the form of delightful stories I've been saving about you to tell your children at inopportune times as they age.

Thanks for the well-wishes, though... she is starting to walk already, which is a blessing since she's gained 5 pounds since I got her... too heavy for me to carry, and I've already thrown my shoulder out! But we'll have a big welcome party for her around the beginning of September, so you'll have to help me plan.