Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Oh, the Dramatic life of 3 being years old. And a girl.

I wish I could live inside Ellie's little head for a day. Apparently, she is in a clique at daycare. That's right, at the ripe of 3 it begins.....the drama. So this clique would consist of 3 girls. Ellie, Hayley & Addy. Hayley & Ellie refer to Addy as the 'baby.' Anywhooo....when I got to school yesterday, Ellie was clearly sad? She told Hayley that she wasn't her friend because Hayley wasn't being nice to her? such drama for 3 years old! She was sad all night. What happened? did she push you? hit you? take your toy? "No, she grabbed my pink shirt and scared me." Today they friends again. such is life and friends.....

Ellie & Hayley outside. Addy is on Spring break?!

1 comment:

supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

That is so cute Carrie. So cute. Next they'll be writing notes to each other and folding them.

Get out your highlighter. :)
d