Wednesday, April 9, 2008

night night time..not happening.

As a general reward, uhhhh, okay, I'll say it..this is what I do to make her actually listen to me.... Ellie gets to watch a television show in our bed. This is very exciting to a 3 year old--hence the good ol' fashioned bribery. So here she is, happy as a clam, watching "Dinosaurs" in my bed.

So, yes, this also means....... draaaama. For the love of pete..this girl WILL NOT go to bed when she is supposed to. She will finally go down....pretend she is sleeping & then you hear it.

The droning.....
"mmmmmmmmmooooommmmmmmmyyyyyyyy, daaaaaaaaadddddddddddddddyyyyyyyyyyyy, reead me a story. "

On the other hand, my little guy Jay... sweetest cutest bug in a little rug goes to bed with just a wimper & a thumb sucking. He is sooo sweet, I can't help myself. I go in & watch him in his peaceful little sleep at night for a few minutes. He's starting to roll over a lot lately & sleeping on his side. I took these around 9pm-ish.

No comments: