Friday, April 11, 2008

Who is Who????


Friday fun.....it is so amazing how much they look alike!! Look at those chubby cheeks!! as my Grandma used to say blei-eyin harah-poo-poo.
So I don't know what it means either, but she was always so cute when she said it. I asked my only expert via instant messenger. Yes, my brother, Michael.

findling67: blei-eyin harah literally means without the evil eye
ShuttlePrincess: what is poo poo
findling67: like sho sho
findling67: go away evil eye
findling67: you should only have good things
findling67: thank goodness as is well
findling67: we're so great
findling67: blah blah

blei-eyin harah-poo-poo to all of you!! HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

2 comments:

supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

Jay's on the right if you're looking directly at the pic? Ellie left?

They are so cute.

carrie said...

Yes. You win a prize too....uh, how about a piece of gum? (laughing & snorting)