Sunday, April 13, 2008

lazy days
















Today is fairly uneventful, which is a good thing.
Here are a few recent photos.

The photos of Jay in the stripes are a couple of my favorites. He was in a very happy mood and looks like a little pea in a pod. He is so sweet and loves to chew on everything..especially my nose. ouch.











We were trying...or I was trying to get them ready to go to the park this morning but Ellie insisted on reading Jay a few books. I don't have a chair for him in that room, so the laundry basket had to do...he didn't seem to mind. Park Pictures.....









VIDEO
Jay is getting used to his walker. It's great for me because I don't have to hold him or worry about him falling out of a bouncy seat. Ellie & I made our own popsicles or as she calls them "poss-sicles." First we made the orange juice from that frozen concentrate thingy. Then we poured them into one of those IKEA Ice Pop Makers. It was a nice lazy weekend.

Have a great week everyone!!!

No comments: